- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget 2022 Expectations: Industry body CPAI urges Government to abolish CTT; tax has led to significant commodity volume erosio
- COVID-19 dented consumer confidence; average household income fell over 50% in March-July 2020, says RBI bulletin
- PM Narendra Modi's address at WEF's online event: Highlights - What all he said -Top statements
- Tata Motors drives in Safari Dark edition at Rs 19.05 lakh; check exterior, interior, colour, features and other details
Personal Loan Calculator
Personal Loan Calculator: Checkout Zee Business personal loan EMI calculator to calculate your monthly installments to be paid towards your personal loan. Plan your personal loan emi online using free loan calculator, Loan EMI Calculator. This is a personal loan calculator to calculate personal loan EMI on a monthly basis. You can use this free personal loan EMI calculator to figure out your monthly EMI on your personal loan.
A personal loan is one that an individual can opt for in case a loan for that specific need is not already listed as one of the loan options by a bank. For example, banks usually offer home loan, car loan, bike loan, education loan, wedding loan and business loans.
Loans for all other purposes, like a vacation, etc can be financed by opting for a personal loan. The interest rates charged by banks for a personal loan are usually higher than interest rates for all other kinds of loans. This is because a personal loan is unsecured loan and isn't guaranteed by a collateral as is the case with other loans. A personal loan is an all purpose loan and is given with minimum documentation. The maximum time limit for a personal loan is around 60 months or 5 years.
Powered by Wishfin.com